Recruiting a Nurse Practitioner with ENT experience.
Salary: $125,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year.
Employment type: Part-time for 6 months then transitioning to Full-time employment.
Specialty: Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT).
1. Full time position- 32-40 a week starting at $65 an hour. You will be scheduled to go to 1 nursing facility a day.
2. We reimburse for travel mileage at .58 a mile. You submit your mileage when payroll is due. I will send you a calendar once you come on board.
3. We provide Malpractice insurance for you while you are treating Sinuclear patients.
4. We do pay for CME courses but you must submit a request before purchasing.
5. We do pay for state license renewals but we do not pay for DEA licenses fees because you will not be writing prescriptions for narcotics.
6. After 60 days you are eligible for health insurance. We cover 70% and you pay 30% pretax, you will have 3 options, and we cover dental and vision at 100%
7. You will automatically have 24 hours of sick time.
8. After your first 60 days you will start accruing 1.66 hours of PTO per pay period: total 1 week off your first year. Your second year you will accrue 3.33 per pay period: total of 2 weeks PTO.
9. We have a list of all major holidays off. I will provide to you once you come on board.
10. We currently working on a 401K plan but we will notify you once it is available.
*Only candidates that are interested about the job and are ready to be contacted by recruiter apply. If you have doubts please move on.
Armando Paniagua, healthcare recruiter
"Your no-nonsense recruiter"
"Where X=your next healthcare professional!"