Professional title: Licensed Vocational Nurse
Certificate: Licensed Vocational Nurse from the State of California
Accepting: new graduates, mid and upper level experience
Must have CPR certification and valid Drivers License.
Pay rate range: $24.00 to $25.00
Hours: 12 hour weekly shifts (7-7).
Employment type: Direct hire: Part-time or Full-Time; Temporary-contract-employment; Contract-to-hire
Locations: Direct-hire (one location); Contract-to-hire (one location); Temporary-contract-employment (multiple locations).
Benefits: yes, after probation period.
LVN job description:
- Provide bedside care
- Administer medications and document therapeutic effects
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration)
- Assist with resident comfort
- Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas
- Collect samples and monitor catheters
- Provide wound care
- Feeding tube
- Must have CPR certification and valid drivers license.