Employers are looking for you, apply with X Medical Staffing. We will help you get a job!
Professional title: Nurse Practitioner
Employment type: Full-time or Part-time direct-hire employment.
Location: Employers in California
Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Specialties: Family practice, specialty practices, nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, surgical centers, hospitals, urgent care, Dialysis centers.
Job description but may vary depending on practice:
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner skills:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- 5+ years’ nursing experience
- Valid nurse practitioner license
- Ability to work within a team and take direction
- Must be familiar with the EHR medical charting system
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills